SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 27 / 40 / (3766844 - 3766898)

3766844. This walk
July 23, 2015. Have you not know? Have you not heard? The lord is the everlasting God, the creator of the ends of the earth. He does not faint or grow weary; his understanding is unsearchable. He gives power to the faint, and to him who has no might he increases strength. Even youths shall faint and be […]. July 21, 2015. 8220;Let the one who boasts, boast in the Lord.” For it is not the one who commends himself who is approved, but the one whom the Lord commends. Hold Fast; He is with us. July 19, 2015.
thiswalk.com
3766845. This Walk | 1000 miles with Jesus
1000 miles with Jesus. On November 3, 2011 by Kristen Cox. On November 4, 2009 by Kristen Cox. Days to go: 318. Miles to go: 949. Did you see it? I mean, did you really look? 51 miles. 5-1 miles! OkThere’s still more in me. I gotta let it out. What a gorgeous number! I’m back on my feet and back on the pavement. Hopefully the worst of the kidney thing is behind me. I am feeling good! I’m getting stronger and faster, step by step! Stop the press this girl is definitely changing! True confession I just loo...
thiswalk.wordpress.com
3766846. Little footprints
Monday, May 17, 2010. Saturday, March 13, 2010. Sunday, December 6, 2009. Remember the ones who are deployed during the holidays. The embers glowed softly, and in their dim light,. I gazed round the room and I cherished the sight. My wife was asleep, her head on my chest,. My daughter beside me, angelic in rest. Outside the snow fell, a blanket of white,. Transforming the yard to a winter delight. The sparkling lights in the tree I believe,. Completed the magic that was Christmas Eve. What are you doing?
thiswalkoflife.blogspot.com
3766847. ding dong, the psycho's gone!
A long prose called a profile. Okay here we go. I'm Marie. And I was fired from my mom's womb on the 8th September 1994. Do the math, if you wanna know how old I am or am gonna be, yes? Cause my inability to factorise stuff. Isn't getting me anywhere. Alright, moving on! I come from the hottest sexiest coolest Sec 1 Truth '07. And the awesomest fantastic-est loveliest Sec 2 Justice '08. And now the funest coolest Sec 3 Grace '09. Who made my first week of June hols '08 a week to remember! Sunday, Decembe...
thiswalktoremember.blogspot.com
3766848. This Walk With Jesus
This Walk With Jesus. Sunday, April 20, 2014. God's Presence in Hard Times. Prayer Force: His presence. Saturday, March 29, 2014. Cultivating Coming into the Presence of God: Part 1. Cultivating coming into the Presence of God. The presence of God is life changing and produces in a person the plan and purposes of God as they walk through their daily life. It is not that you stop being a normal person with normal concerns…rather it is that you are strengthened by the presence of the King. Don’t fret...
thiswalkwithjesus.blogspot.com
3766849. Example App
Write on this wall poster".
thiswall.hobye.dk
3766850. Thiswallet.com
鏈 珯鎷ユ湁涓 涓 ソ鍩熷悕锛屼簰鑱旂綉涓婃渶鏈変环鍊肩殑涓嶅姩浜э紒. 娉ㄥ唽骞朵负鏈 潵鍙戝睍鎵 棰勭暀(Thiswallet.com is registered and reserved for future development.). 鏈 珯浼熷ぇ鐨勫煙鍚嶄篃璁稿彲浠ヨ浆璁 紝濡傛灉鎮ㄥ 璇ュ煙鍚嶆劅鍏磋叮锛岃 鑱旂郴鎴戜滑銆? This great domain maybe for sale,If you are interested in this domain, Please contact us. 鑱旂郴鎴戜滑(Contact Us)锛欵-mail: bot@188.com QQ: 8866118. Thiswallet.com 娉ㄥ唽骞朵负鏈 潵鍙戝睍鎵 棰勭暀. Thiswallet.com is registered and reserved for future development. 澹版槑: Thiswallet.com涓洪潪鍟嗕笟鎬с 佺嫭绔嬬殑绉佷汉缃戠珯锛屼笌浠讳綍鍏跺畠鏂归潰鏃犲叧.
thiswallet.com
3766851. This Wall is Not Infallible « Talking About Prisons, from Prison
This Wall is Not Infallible. Talking About Prisons, from Prison. The Indigenous Struggle and Imprisonment. In this blog about prisons I want to talk about indigenous people today, for several reasons. Firstly, because our awful reality is that the Canadian prison system is reliant upon the exploitation of indigenous people to exist. The struggles of indigenous people and the Canadian prison system are not separate nor isolated problems. I would have carried with me the extremely racist mentalities that m...
thiswallisnotinfallible.wordpress.com
3766852. View wallpapers
Keep me logged in.
thiswallpaper.com
3766853. ThisWallapers
ThisWallpapers - Hd wallpapers free download 2015. Mount Everest Wallpaper – Mount Everest attracts many highly experienced mountaineers along with capable climbers ready to hire professional guides. There will be two main climbing routes, one approaching the summit coming from the southeast in Nepal (referred to as standard route ). Monster Energy Drink Wallpaper. Pages 1 of 4. Monster Energy Drink Wallpaper. Monster Energy Drink Wallpaper. National Geographic Desktop Wallpaper.
thiswallpapers.com
3766854. ThisWalls
ThisWalls.com - information about the best ideas home decor latest 2015. Beaded Chandeliers – The earliest candle chandeliers were utilized by the wealthy in medieval times, this sort of chandelier could possibly be moved to different rooms. more complex kinds of chandeliers, depending on ring or crown designs, became popular decorative features in palaces. Best Scented Soy Candles. Orange Blossom Scented Candles. Led Flameless Flickering Candles. Best Scented Soy Candles. Orange Blossom Scented Candles.
thiswalls.com
3766855. Index of /
thiswalr.us
3766856. B arts | The place for all you need to know about Take This Waltz
The place for all you need to know about Take This Waltz. A promise has been made. A young American is searching for a woman. She lives somewhere in Stoke-on-Trent. Who is she? He has a box to give her. Who does the box belong to? What does the box hold? What was the promise? Why is the 18th of February so important? Was there ever a moment when your life could have gone quite differently? Have you ever imagined, what might have happened if you’d said yes instead of no? Who tells our story then?
thiswaltz.wordpress.com
3766857. Lauramaldonado - Home
Where are you visiting from? 8203;Website by LaPro Studio.
thiswanderfuljourney.com
3766858. This Wandering Life: DIY. Family. Travel.
DIY Family. Travel. A whopping $250 makeover. February 20, 2014. October 27, 2013. Fun in the Sun. September 18, 2013. A Little Side Trip to New Orleans. July 30, 2013. July 10, 2013. June 29, 2013. Not all who wander are lost. J R R Tolkien. You know you want to! I'm Kate, this is Dave and that snuggle muffin is Adelaide. Join us as we catalog our little family's wandering life [most recently in Paris]. We love travel, good food and good friends. Memorial Day in Paris. June 3, 2013. Read Article →.
thiswanderinglife.com
3766859. This Wandering Soul | Life, Jesus, and Everything In Between
Life, Jesus, and Everything In Between. 12 Reasons I’m Convinced I Have The Best Dad In The Universe… You Know It’s True! June 21, 2015. June 21, 2015. Last month I blogged a tribute to my mom for Mother’s Day, and as June rolled around I realized that I couldn’t end the month without introducing you to my most favorite man on the planet: my dad! And what better time to share the person of my father with you than on Father’s Day! 1 He’s a maximizer. The kind of person who keeps a detailed. He dreams of t...
thiswanderingsoulblog.wordpress.com
3766860. A Wanderin' Star
Born in the heart of the motherlode in Northern California, my life has been an ongoing quest to quench an insatiable thirst for adventure. This blog is an account of those pursuits. In the spirit of Lee Marvin in "Paint Your Wagon," I was born under a wanderin' star. Thursday, May 20, 2010. I have moved my blog:. Thursday, April 8, 2010. I've been asked to clarify some definitions. When the child does ask "What? Wednesday, April 7, 2010. According to their own sources, you must be "pursuing a degree in ...
thiswanderingstar.blogspot.com
3766861. Redirecting
Youre about to be redirected. The blog that used to be here is now at http:/ www.thiswanderingtribe.com/. Do you wish to be redirected? This blog is not hosted by Blogger and has not been checked for spam, viruses and other forms of malware.
thiswanderingtribe.blogspot.com
3766862. this wandering woman – this wandering woman
I’ve always scoffed at the idea of merely “surviving” ordeals. I want to. I want to live in the midst of chaos and love every moment. However, this year has been the worst of my life. I will say that truthfully. There were moments so low, I couldn’t get out of bed. There were moments so euphoric and temporarily happy that I couldn’t go to bed. There were clusters of time when the minutes slowed to aching millennia. To stay in the states, I didn’t. To continue on this journey alone, I didn’t. I am moving ...
thiswanderingwoman.org
3766863. this wanderland.
My name is amy bellgardt. i am travel blogger. here are my adventures. See more of my publications on momspark.com. Stowe, Vermont. #thiswanderland #travel #instatravel #travelgram #tourist #tourism #vacation #getaway #traveling #trip #ilovetravel #jetsetter #visit #view #traveling #visiting #instago #holiday #fun #instatraveling #igtravel #travelling #travelpics #passportready #travelblogger #instavacation #wanderlust #topdecker. Marina Del Rey, last year. Mount Rainier from the sky.
thiswanderland.tumblr.com
3766864. This Wanderlust
The Marina Bay Gardens were something out of Avatar, with giant “supertrees” lighting up the park at night. Singapore is a very green city and several times we saw skyscrapers with gardens cut into their sides on various floors. Sarah rolled her eyes at me but went with it. We casually inserted ourselves into a full elevator. I was deliberating whether or not we should ask someone for help or just wing it. After the 45. Ldquo;Excuse me…have you been up to the pool? Ldquo;Is it amazing? Boxes have been mo...
thiswanderlust.tumblr.com
3766865. this wanderlust | Just another WordPress.com site
Just another WordPress.com site. Touring Israel’s Food Landscape. November 20, 2011 in Israel. My thoughts about the Israel Food Tour I participated on earlier this month were just published on The Jew and The Carrot. Blog You can read the full text on their site. Or below the jump. Read the rest of this entry ». Tel Aviv “social justice” protests of 2011. September 6, 2011 in Israel. I am also one of the million. Read the rest of this entry ». May 26, 2011 in Israel. Why I learn Talmud. Too busy living ...
thiswanderlust.wordpress.com
3766866. THIS.WANDERLUST.DIARY
Welcome to my blog and thanks for stopping by! This blog is meant to document my journey as an AmeriCorps member in the Wood River Valley, Idaho over the next 11 months. I really hope you enjoy the posts, photos, and following along with me on my journey in community service! You can learn more about me and the programs I am working with by clicking the links above or you can check out my blog posts listed to the right! Spring Birding in the Camas Prairie. Mayor, County, and Tribal Recognition Day.
thiswanderlustdiary.wordpress.com
3766867. Price Request - BuyDomains
Url=' escape(document.location.href) , 'Chat367233609785093432', 'toolbar=0,scrollbars=0,location=0,statusbar=0,menubar=0,resizable=0,width=640,height=500');return false;". Need a price instantly? Just give us a call. Toll Free in the U.S. We can give you the price over the phone, help you with the purchase process, and answer any questions. Get a price in less than 24 hours. Fill out the form below. One of our domain experts will have a price to you within 24 business hours. United States of America.
thiswar.com
3766868. Music Blog of Thiswar - 【This is war.】 - Skyrock.com
12304;This is war.】. 01/01/2013 at 6:01 PM. 30/08/2013 at 8:48 AM. Subscribe to my blog! 12304;This is war.】. Iʟ ɴ'ʏ ᴀ ᴘᴀs ᴅᴇ ɢᴜᴇʀʀᴇ sᴀɴs ᴍᴏʀᴛs. Add to my blog. Iʟ ɴ'ʏ ᴀ ᴘᴀs ᴅᴇ ɢᴜᴇʀʀᴇ sᴀɴs ᴍᴏʀᴛs. Add to my blog. Jᴇ ғᴀɪs ʟᴀ Gᴜᴇʀʀᴇ ᴀ ʟ'Aᴍᴏᴜʀ. Add to my blog. Bʟᴀᴄᴋ sᴜɴ. ۞. Add to my blog. Lᴀ ɢᴜᴇʀʀᴇ, ʜʏɢɪᴇɴᴇ ᴅᴇ ʟᴀ ᴛᴇʀʀᴇ. Posted on Tuesday, 01 January 2013 at 6:46 PM. Edited on Friday, 30 August 2013 at 8:50 AM. Post to my blog. Here you are free.
thiswar.skyrock.com
3766869. whatever
thiswar.tumblr.com
3766870. This War and Me
View my complete profile. SGT John R. Massey. SGT Michael L. Chenoweth. Tuesday, May 10, 2011. This post was drafted around July of 2008, shortly after I returned and shortly after I married the love of my life and the rock that I have depended on during my battle with post combat issues. With her support and understanding (a stern hand or "The Look"), I have become a better man, better husband, better father, better Christian and better soldier! July 9th, 2008. Wednesday, April 30, 2008. I think that sh...
thiswarandme.blogspot.com
3766871. thiswariscrazy (Jessica) - DeviantArt
Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')" class="mi". Window.devicePixelRatio*screen.width 'x' window.devicePixelRatio*screen.height) :(screen.width 'x' screen.height) ; this.removeAttribute('onclick')". Join DeviantArt for FREE. Forgot Password or Username? Deviant for 9 Years. August 16, 1988. Last Visit: 98 weeks ago. This deviant's activity is hidden. Deviant since Oct 20, 2007. Why," you ask?
thiswariscrazy.deviantart.com
3766872. Blog de THISWARISOURS - THISWARISOURS - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Photo : Déborah Sixx . Mise à jour :. Lady Gaga - The Fame Monster. Telephone ft. Beyonce (The Fame Monster). Abonne-toi à mon blog! Ce blog n'a pas encore d'articles. Poster sur mon blog.
thiswarisours.skyrock.com
3766873. thiswarisours08's blog - this'war'is'ours08's blog - Skyrock.com
This'war'is'ours08's blog. Dying Is My LaTEsT paSSIon! I'am black dying. And the last one. Beau bokan-lead vocal,. Eric lambert-lead guitar,. 09/09/2010 at 10:06 PM. 14/09/2010 at 6:32 PM. Subscribe to my blog! Situations are irrelevant now. She loves the way that I tease,. I love the way that she breathes. I touched her ooh, she touched my ahhh, it was the craziest thing. I love the girls who hate to love because they're just like me. A certain girl she took my hand and ran it up her thigh. That I just ...
thiswarisours08.skyrock.com
3766874. This Warm December | Brushfire Records
Check your email inbox. Pre-Order the Album Now.
thiswarmdecember.com
3766875. ThisWarmHouse
The latest news on products and events at ThisWarmHouse. Wednesday, December 31, 2008. Monday, November 10, 2008. Check out the new new Greenwood Aspen series of high-efficiency outdoor wood furnaces in this web released video by the team at ThisWarmHouse! Friday, August 3, 2007. Was at the Troy Fair in Troy PA the week before last. It was an exiting event for us all, as it was the first time we have ever done a show with a Greenwood Furnace actually running. We used our display. Will be at Empire. Feel ...
thiswarmhouse.blogspot.com
3766876. This Warm Winter
Un momento, un silencio, una pausa, una vida, un suspiro. Martes, 20 de diciembre de 2011. Diego Miguel Ortiz F. Enviar por correo electrónico. Lunes, 18 de abril de 2011. I'm a criminal howling in the night. Diego Miguel Ortiz F. Enviar por correo electrónico. Jueves, 14 de abril de 2011. I just don't understand my heart sometimes, my past, unchained , deep below the lake. Diego Miguel Ortiz F. Enviar por correo electrónico. Lunes, 11 de abril de 2011. Diego Miguel Ortiz F. Enviar por correo electrónico.
thiswarmwinter.blogspot.com
3766877. Clash Of Duty - Gamers Paradise & Tech news, You can get latest information about Supercell games, And we also provide Tech news useful to you.
Tips & Tricks. Clash Royale Mod Apk V 1.8.2 – New Leagues, New Cards, New Arena [UL Gems]. Hey, Guys What’s up Clash Royale Mod Apk V 1.8.2 is out, It contains some hot updates such as the New Leagues, Clan Battles and much more. I will give you a definitive guide for you in this article and by the end of this article, I am damn sure that you will be playing in […]. New Android Games and Mods. Download Clash Royale V 1.8.0 Mod APK [New Troops Hack Unlimited Gems]. New Android Games and Mods. It is my ple...
thiswarofminecheats.com
3766878. This War Sucks, another Tom Stratton Website
DON'T GET ME WRONG. I SUPPORT OUR TROOPS - BUT IN NO WAY DO I SUPPORT THIS WAR. IT'S ALL ABOUT BIG BUSINESS CONTRACTS TO MAKE THE THINGS THAT THEY USE IN THE WAR! CLICK HERE TO EMAIL ME. Sed diamaccusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam eaquep. Store veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt. Explicabo nemo enim ipsam. This War Sucks is another Tom Stratton Website. This website is for sale. If you want to buy it call me 859.940.3240. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, contue.
thiswarsucks.com
3766879. Строительство, отделочные работы, установка окон и дверей
Загрузка. Пожалуйста, подождите. Рекомендуем узнать о скуд. На сегодняшний день лучший в своем роде. Как выбрать входную дверь. Входные двери можно разделить на деревянные и металлические. Но вне зависимости от материала, из которого изготовлена входная дверь, она должна обладать следующими качествами:. Обеспечивать защитные функции против грубой силы, а это требует в свою очередь наличие определённого запаса прочности конструкции двери;. Дверное полотно и коробка. Наличники часть дверной коробки, закрыв...
thiswas.ru
3766880. THIS WAS A GLACIER
THIS WAS A GLACIER.
thiswasaglacier.com
3766881. Landed by HTML5 UP
The future has landed. And there are no hoverboards or flying cars. Just apps. Lots of mother flipping apps. Odio faucibus ipsum integer consequat. Nascetur eu nibh vestibulum amet gravida nascetur praesent. Feugiat accumsan lorem eu ac lorem amet sed accumsan donec. Blandit orci porttitor semper. Arcu phasellus tortor enim mi nisi praesent dolor adipiscing. Integer mi sed nascetur cep aliquet augue varius tempus lobortis porttitor accumsan consequat adipiscing lorem dolor. Iaculis ac volutpat vis non en...
thiswasagoodidea.com
3766882. This was a man | random stuff for future generations to ponder on
This was a man. Random stuff for future generations to ponder on. Oh, Vicenza (pt. 1). May 3, 2016. We spent last (extended) weekend in and around Vicenza. The Renaissance architect who basically brought classical architecture into the present, re.inventing its symmetrical lines, sense of perspective and harmony for what we now know as the Renaissance. he Quattro Libri dell’architettura. Are the fundamental writings for all of modern architecture. Villa Valmarana ai Nani. One comment so far. April 4, 2016.
thiswasaman.wordpress.com
3766883. This Was America - Notes on the Decline of a Great Nation
Notes on the Decline of a Great Nation. No Child Left Behind. The Federal Governments intended purpose. Of creating the above programs was to require all students be prepared for college. Unfortunately the consequence. Was to alienate and ultimately discourage the student who wasn’t interested or capable of attending college. Also it didn’t afford them the opportunity to achieve at their own level or interests. And fully intend to annihilate Israel. Of the above programs was well intended, i.e; of pr...
thiswasamerica.com
3766884. thiswasanaccident.com - This website is for sale! - thiswasanaccident Resources and Information.
The domain thiswasanaccident.com. May be for sale by its owner! This page provided to the domain owner free. By Sedo's Domain Parking. Disclaimer: Domain owner and Sedo maintain no relationship with third party advertisers. Reference to any specific service or trade mark is not controlled by Sedo or domain owner and does not constitute or imply its association, endorsement or recommendation.
thiswasanaccident.com
3766886. Some Creative Title
It's not a double rainbow, but it will make you think. Monday, June 3, 2013. You CAN Wear That, You're Not Fat! Recently, a comment by the CEO of Abercrombie and Fitch was said and brought up many negative comments and backfired on the the CEO, Michael Jeffries, as well as his company. 8220;We hire good-looking people in our stores. Because good-looking people attract other good-looking people, and we want to market to cool, good-looking people. We don't market to anyone other than that. Help how they lo...
thiswasaschoolunit.blogspot.com
3766887. This Was A Thing That Happened
This Was A Thing That Happened. Wednesday, February 13, 2013. All The Papacy Related Weirdness You Can Shake A Scepter At. So, the Pope resigned! Coincidentally, my parents are actually going to Italy today, and I cannot help but think that these things are related. It is possible that their impending visit put him on the run. Or something. Anyway, because I'm festive, I thought I'd compile a list of other strange incidents related to the Holy See. Pope Stephen VI (896-897)- The Necromancer Pope. Also, a...
thiswasathingthathappened.blogspot.com
3766888. This was a tree
Monday, November 15, 2010. In Progress: Benjie has a Lathe (and a chainsaw.and fire). Back when Benjie was a potter, platters were his favorite things to make. He has always admired Rick Hensley's work and suspects that is why he has had his eye on a lathe for years now. These are all in progess right now in the studio, but by Friday's open house they will all be ready to check out. These current experiments have been with the lathe, a chainsaw, a wire brush and a torch. Monday, October 4, 2010. Kendrick...
thiswasatree.blogspot.com
3766889. This Was A Tree
thiswasatree.com
3766890. This Was Awkward | 30-something. Divorced. Suffered through online dating. Navigating a relationship. So much awkward.
30-something. Divorced. Suffered through online dating. Navigating a relationship. So much awkward. Song and Dance: Everything Has Changed. Song and Dance: Fix You. Why I Stayed: Abuse, Embarrassment, and Failure. Song and Dance: Everything Has Changed. 8220;‘Cause all I know is we said, ‘Hello.’. And your eyes look like coming home. All I know is a simple name. All I know is you held the door. You’ll be mine and I’ll be yours. Well, I went and abandoned the blog for a while there, didn’t I? I recently c...
thiswasawkward.com
3766891. www.thiswaschristmas.com
thiswaschristmas.com
3766892. This Was Cinerama | The Site That Puts YOU In The Picture!
The Site That Puts YOU In The Picture! Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. The Word Is Out! September 24, 2012. Macy’s, the world-famous department store in New York, celebrated the arrival of Cinerama with this full page tribute published October 1, 1952 in the New York. The day after the world premiere on Broadway. The Man in the Flying Leatherette. October 4, 2012. The gentleman in the curiously afloat theatre seat is Mr. Peter Schaeffer, account. Will it happen to me, too? Doing some ...
thiswascinerama.com
3766893. This Was Colorado
Presenting the Jack Willard Colorado Related Postcard Collection.
thiswascolorado.com
3766894. This was dinner… | …what Lisa cooked.
This was dinner…. 8230;what Lisa cooked. About This was Dinner. It’s Not All Food. Tomato and Sausage Bake. On 27th July 2015,. It all seems to be potato, potato, potato so instead of serving this with a bit of mash we served it with polenta instead. This is slightly adapted from a fantastic Jamie Oliver dish from his Jamie at Home book. Make sure you use good quality sausages for the ultimate taste. Preheat the oven to 180ºc (fan). Roughly chop some tomatoes. Halve some cherry tomatoes. Get the (rump) s...
thiswasdinner.wordpress.com
3766895. This Was Due Yesterday
This Was Due Yesterday. Saturday, January 22, 2011. Ok Back to Business! Back to the basics pumping out great music and keeping you updated on the antics that ensue on the Springfield College Campus. 2nd semester comes with the future of warm weather the ever so awesome Sti-Yu-Ka and new classes. I'll take Snowboarding for half a credit Alex! Rufffjust how your mother likes it Trabek). GET AT US BRO! Much Love.and keep tuned! Friday, January 21, 2011. Two Posts in One Day? Yep, believe the hype! This sec...
thiswasdueyesterday.blogspot.com
3766896. Ed Game Design
This website is a hub to find all the random stuff I do, but mostly to showcase any game projects I have made in the past or am currently working on. You can use the navigation bar just above here to access various stuff. ThisWasEd 2011 - 2017 .
thiswased.com
3766897. This Was Expensive
An info graphic representing some of the most expensive domains ever purchased and compares them to their average visitors per month. The further down the chart a domain appears represents the average hits the domain receives per month. The size of each circle represents the price that was paid for that domain. This project is an ongoing project for the website THISWASEXPENSIVE.com. Team members: Kevin Kwok and Nancy Chui. As featured on Core 77 and Infosthetics.com.
thiswasexpensive.com
3766898. Redirecting
Youre about to be redirected. The blog that used to be here is now at http:/ www.thiswasforever.com/. Do you wish to be redirected? This blog is not hosted by Blogger and has not been checked for spam, viruses and other forms of malware.
thiswasforever.blogspot.com